Process Research and Intelligent Systems Modeling (PRISM) is a world class collaborative research group for the application of innovative advanced process control and optimization techniques to be applied to:
- Biological and medical systems
- Sustainable energy systems
- Improved petrochemical manufacture
- Enhanced recovery of oil and gas reserves
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) control
The group includes graduate and undergraduate students who are taking a lead role in the specific applications mentioned above. The PRISM group is also develops novel algorithms and techniques for large-scale and complex systems. These applications and techniques advance the area of Process Systems Engineering (PSE).